Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Morning: Blood and Breakfast

Good Morning! I started off this beautiful Sunday morning with a relaxing blood draw, blood pressure check, picture, and weigh in. Luckily, we were given an incredible breakfast spread right after. So far I have met team members from Florida, Utah, Colorado, Texas, Maine, Tennessee, and California. Positions range from cashiers, marketing team leaders, global team, seafood buyers, meat team leaders, and several others. The meat team leader I spoke with said he had a passion for beer and bacon, but he knew he was here to make a difference in his life. Ironically, he was eating a tofu scramble at the time, and said it honestly wasn't bad. Everyone here has come to learn something about the way they eat, and how they treat their bodies. It is only day 1 and I feel incredibly comfortable, well fed, and excited for the adventures ahead. I'm heading to the first McDougall lecture at 8:30, then we'll see where the day heads from there. In the mean time, enjoy a picture of my breakfast : ) Did I mention there is no coffee here? That will be one of my biggest challenges of the week. I'll let you know how that's working out in a few hours...








1 comment:

  1. i know its a vicious cycle but i feel like i can't live without coffee. What does McDougall suggest I do instead?

    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete